Streetfighter 1098 number plate hanger.

JAT

Elite Member
Subscriber
I want to source a standard number plate assembly for my Streetfighter can anyone point me in the right direction please?
@Exige @Robarano
I can buy it piece by piece from Ducati I believe but a mint, complete one would be easier.

I want to source a standard number plate assembly for my Streetfighter can anyone point me in the right direction please?
@Exige @Robarano
I can buy it piece by piece from Ducati I believe but a mint, complete one would be easier.
Didn’t even know it had an aftermarket one fitted 😮 should be plenty about - check if the 848 is the same 🤔

Didn’t even know it had an aftermarket one fitted 😮 should be plenty about - check if the 848 is the same 🤔
Nor did I, I was checking it over for it’s MOT on Thursday and I noticed it had an R&G one on it. I’m sticking an old reflector on for now in case they pull it up for not having one.
I believe the SF848 is the same.
I may just buy the bits I need from Ducati whilst they’re still available.

Nor did I, I was checking it over for it’s MOT on Thursday and I noticed it had an R&G one on it. I’m sticking an old reflector on for now in case they pull it up for not having one.
I believe the SF848 is the same.
I may just buy the bits I need from Ducati whilst they’re still available.
Check with @Nelly if buying new 👍

@Exige @Robarano

I took mine off when almost new and put the official Ducati SF tail tidy on it. Never had issues with an MOT even with a small plate. I stuck a small reflector on the plate for MOT's

I gave mine to the fella that bought the bike as all the std parts were part of the sale. I'd imagine they pop up on eBay now and again, Who wanrs them? 🤷‍♂️

IMG_4691.JPG

No pictures, but one of the1st jobs I did on the Pani R was to put the tail tidy on it. It sharpens up the back of the bike no end. (y)

IMG_6457.JPG

IMG_8639.JPG

There you go. I'm sure my tail tidy used the std indicators. 🤷‍♂️

Cheers Rob. I’ve seen that but I’d like it to be mint if possible.
Mine has the std indicators, I’d like it to be as original as possible. I’m odd I know...

Cheers Rob. I’ve seen that but I’d like it to be mint if possible.
Mine has the std indicators, I’d like it to be as original as possible. I’m odd I know...

Just probably needs a clean and a wipe over with 'back to black' 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: JAT
Back