dseered
New member
Looking at how to post these out, I don't think a std envolope will be sturdy enough, maybe for the screen stickers it will but the bigger ones I'm not sure.
Screen Stickers I can tape to a bit of card and get 'em in an A5, so I propose we just sit on the big ones at the moment and wait and see what I can come up with.
SOOOOOO.
Let me know what you require via PM, I will reply via PM with My address, please send me a First Class stamp attached to an A5 envelope with your address on.
Choices.......
Will come in 2's (one for each side of screen)
Silver ( Outside attach )
Black ( Outside attach)
Frosted ( Inside attach )
Once I find a solution to post out the big stickers safely I will post a new thread !
Toilet roll tubes are looking good at the moment !
Anyways, this is how the silver looks on a black screen, or visor, whatever !
Screen Stickers I can tape to a bit of card and get 'em in an A5, so I propose we just sit on the big ones at the moment and wait and see what I can come up with.
SOOOOOO.
Let me know what you require via PM, I will reply via PM with My address, please send me a First Class stamp attached to an A5 envelope with your address on.
Choices.......
Will come in 2's (one for each side of screen)
Silver ( Outside attach )
Black ( Outside attach)
Frosted ( Inside attach )
Once I find a solution to post out the big stickers safely I will post a new thread !
Toilet roll tubes are looking good at the moment !
Anyways, this is how the silver looks on a black screen, or visor, whatever !