Sorry, Sorry, Sorry.......

AK & CK

Suvvern nutters
Not been here for a long while - apologies all:o

Big thanks for Ian (Deseesred) for sending us the DuN stickers for one of the race bikes:cool:
They are put on the main fairing just below the screen so were very visible at the Cadwell meeting last w/end, and produced the odd sly :D & a ;) from people that spotted them!

Will get pics next w/end & post up, but a good meeting for the Tango (620monster) in getting a 4th & a 3rd with Andy J on board (I fink Mad Mav knows him a bit;) ) and Paul (the son-in-law) on Snotty 583 got a 17th & 18th at his 1st race meeting.

Meanwhile, have a few :beer: on us, wont you:D
 
Twisting the knife there CK? :D

Glad you had good results.... I'll try and catch up with you at Oulton ;)
 
am looking forwards to Oulton - and Donny, as want to catch up with you lot:D

and knife? - moi? - nah.

Have given up there, am no longer a member - as was paid to take sh1t in my job (which I currently dont have anymore :( ) but offers of help etc were rebuffed etc and sh1t thrown, so I am now an 'ex'

C

ps: have emailed sodding big pics to DSR for him to resize!)
 
Back
Top Bottom