Sorry folks, i want to kill something!

BDG, from FAQ:-
If you have registered, you will be able to edit and delete your posts. Note that the administrator can disable this ability as he desires. Your ability to edit your posts may also be time-limited, depending on how the administrator has set up the forum.

To edit or delete your posts, click the button by the post you want to edit. If your post was the first in the thread, then deleting the post may result in the removal of the entire thread.

After you have made your modifications, a note may appear, which notifies other users that you have edited your post. Administrators and moderators may also edit your messages but this note may not appear when they do so.


So I guess y'gotta ask the administrator nicely.
 
It now appears to have been permitted.
Delete was not there earlier but you're right Screwy - it's the top option when you go to edit.

But Shaun - you can't delete other peoples posts just cos you don't agree with them. That's Mike's or Freaks job. :D
 
Too true the thought police have to be seen to be in control......:comp2:
 
alane said:
But Shaun - you can't delete other peoples posts just cos you don't agree with them. That's Mike's or Freaks job. :D

Oh dear someone gave me a button of all holy power :eek:
 
Suspect JPM is messing about with my settings coz he's downright eveil:D still can't delete, but i edited out my drunken football related rant last night when i wanted to kill anything black and white:comp2:

A ha, can now see the delte option on this post so all is clear, thanks
 
Nowt to do with me honest.... I've been too busy picking people up off the floor in the last 24 hours :(
 
BDG said:
Suspect JPM is messing about with my settings coz he's downright eveil:D still can't delete, but i edited out my drunken football related rant last night when i wanted to kill anything black and white:comp2:

A ha, can now see the delte option on this post so all is clear, thanks
Oooops, I'd better steer clear of you then ....
 
Nimue said:
Oooops, I'd better steer clear of you then ....

BDG or me? you know I'm OK though I didn't bite on Monday... don't think you can say the same for Shaun though
 
I've calmed down now but i was going mental on Monday, and deleted the actual content of my rant on Monday night, as it wasn't fit for the board, but looking back at it now was funny in a strange way as it involved a badger, which black and white therefore not my most popular animal late into the night.
 
Freak said:
BDG or me? you know I'm OK though I didn't bite on Monday... don't think you can say the same for Shaun though
BDG, not you! Coming from Newcastle way ....
 
Nimue, i'm actually from Portaloo, or should that be Peterlee, and as you may have guessed a Sunderland supporter.

Martin, oh gawd, someone read my rant before i deleted it:D Harry the hedgehog was good company and joined me for a drink:beer:

I suppose you're one of the few people this actually makes sense to.
 
Back
Top Bottom