Show us your man caves

I laughed because Harry laughed, but I don't know why Harry laughed 🤪

51BA9F6B-9AA8-4B01-A227-1065B658FBCE.jpeg

I’m quite happy with the garage situation at the mo, it could do with a bit of a tidy round, but there’s quite a nice vibe, just the right amount of full.

Who's modular units did you use in the end Rob?

NewAge, an American company. They used to be sold in the UK in Argos and Costco, but seem a bit more difficult to find these days.

Garage Pride & Sealey seem to have cloned versions readily available.

Just a word of note. When you see them advertised, the thickness of the steel decreses as the 'gauge' increses. So 24 gauge steel is thinner then 18 gauge.

NewAge, an American company. They used to be sold in the UK in Argos and Costco, but seem a bit more difficult to find these days.

Garage Pride & Sealey seem to have cloned versions readily available.

Just a word of note. When you see them advertised, the thickness of the steel decreses as the 'gauge' increses. So 24 gauge steel is thinner then 18 gauge.
thanks for that.
Yes, the sealey stuff is 0.8mm sheet (21G), whereas the garage pride stuff is 1.0mm sheet (19G). Costco seem to do a lot of Hilka and American pro (sealey) stuff now.

We used to have a bloke in the workshop called tengauge as he was thick and quite difficult to work with.

Not to be confused with his mate who we called Sadim, he used to think it was because he was thick set with tanned skin and a big moustache, when in fact it was because it was Midas spelt backwards and everything he touched turned to shit.

Last edited:
Back