Save Croft

Unsaved

Mt first ever track day has had to be cancelled due to the downturn in the fortunes of Croft. At least I am being offered a refund,transfer to Cadwell Park or a full day off road Supermoto course as an alternative.

Think I'll go with Cadwell as I've already bought the leathers. ;)
 
Booked in with No limits on May 1st.

Only four bike trackdays there this year and they aren't cheap but at least they are 105db.

Ray.
 
Booked in with No limits on May 1st.

Only four bike trackdays there this year and they aren't cheap but at least they are 105db.

Ray.

Thinking of the June 5th trackday on me 848.
Is 105db termi friendly or will it be spuds in? :confused:

Steve
 
If there are still spaces on 5th June I'll be :eek: amazed. Croft days were getting booked up full months before all this "noise" shenanigans reduced the number of croft track days.

You'll be fine with a 105 db limit on termis.

My 998 is well under 105db on termis

AFAIK No limits days are all sold out and Hottrax only have space in Novice group and fast group in August.



Ray
 
Ray, you're quite right, Croft is fully booked for June.
May have to look further afield.
Once arranged this will be my first trackday on my bike (done loads of track schools etc) so may see if I can do something with some other club members to keep me right. DSC day at Cadwell in June looks like the one I think!


Steve
 
Last edited:
excuse my ignorance, but why is Croft in danger of closure with a "Save Croft" post, yet seems fully booked and busy :confused::confused: Is this another NIMBY scenario ?? (not in my back yard)
 
Because incredibly tight planning restrictions have been landed on it thus reducing both competitive sporting days i.e racing and pleasure days i.e trackdays to nothing but a handful of events. The reduction will make it hard to run a viable business.
 
i was led to believe that the restrictions where in place but croft decided to flowt them ...hence the law suit........might be incorrect info tho :dunno:
 
Back
Top Bottom