Rocketship!

Scottch

Ninja Poopy Psycho
Stop yer grinnin and drop yer linen

Here's my other road "Ducati!"

02.jpg


03.jpg


04.jpg


05.jpg


:p

The mostest fun on 2 wheels ...... bar none!
 
I'd love to see a photo of you on that :D :D

Is that a Monkey bike.... as in a pukka one?
 
It's a chinese copy with a Honda 50 bored out to 85 :D

Come and have a go, if ya think yer hard enough!!

In the middle of changing swingarm, shocks, wheels etc..

But you're welcome once it's complete, you get to see the whole other side of biking
 
If I don't get shot by the kids on the up the drive :)

There's a bit of a scene up here with them, in fact there's a shop in Macclesfield that sells all the trick bits, we should of had a look when you were here...

Here's a few of them outside the now closed bike shop...
 
What shop is that then?

I know DRP is in Penrith, but I didn't know there was one in Maccles :confused:
 
Scottch said:
What shop is that then?

I know DRP is in Penrith, but I didn't know there was one in Maccles :confused:
Yeah... they sell fireworks too, thus why I knew about it, but a mate of mine also does loads of trick stuff for them - they guy that owned the bike shop, he builds them for people now etc.

Nice touch for Dave BTW
 
Please do ;)

Might be interested, depending on what it is of course.

You think a 999 is a money pit? Try one of these things!
 
Oh I know, I've got another mate with one, probably similar engine spec to yours 85cc with all sorts of other trick stuff, including a nice titanium pipe
 
Just coz it's little doesn't mean the price tag is too

But like I say, get a ride on one - what a giggle!
 
Back
Top Bottom