• Good fun on an SBK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good fun on Monster/ST or MTS

• Worth it for the views/scenery

• Total voters

Paul748

Going to take this route in parts as it is one of the best in South Lancashire and each stage can be ridden on it's own.

Leave Rivington top barn and turn right towards Rivington Village
1/2 mile at the incredibly daft downhill blind right hander, turn right into Sheep house lane.
Stay on Sheep house lane all the way over the tops until you come to Belmont Village 4 miles - Turn left
You are now on the A675 (have fun and think of Joey Dunlop)
At the end of the A675 will be the M65 infront of you, head under the Motorway bridge taking the first left staying on the A675
You come to a T-junction, turn left onto the A675
Take 2nd right at Hoghton village on Gib lane
Gib lane changes to Roach Road at a 90 degree left hander
Stay on Roach Road until the T junction with Cuerdale Lane (there is a pub on the left) here you turn right
This takes you upto the A59 junction where you have a choice but that will be in part 2.

rockjock620

Paul748 said:
Going to take this route in parts as it is one of the best in South Lancashire and each stage can be ridden on it's own.

Leave Rivington top barn and turn right towards Rivington Village
1/2 mile at the incredibly daft downhill blind right hander, turn right into Sheep house lane.
Stay on Sheep house lane all the way over the tops until you come to Belmont Village 4 miles - Turn left
You are now on the A675 (have fun and think of Joey Dunlop)
At the end of the A675 will be the M65 infront of you, head under the Motorway bridge taking the first left staying on the A675
You come to a T-junction, turn left onto the A675
Take 2nd right at Hoghton village on Gib lane
Gib lane changes to Roach Road at a 90 degree left hander
Stay on Roach Road until the T junction with Cuerdale Lane (there is a pub on the left) here you turn right
This takes you upto the A59 junction where you have a choice but that will be in part 2.
thought you were going to take us all out there?

rockjock620

sorry, I have to work Saturdays! yes, i'm sorry I have to work Saturdays! :) But........I am organising a rideout 3rd Sep to Borders region. Come and join us if you want. 0730 leaving Harrogate but you could meet up somewhere, poss Hawes or Kendal or Penrith, we'll go via Shap.

Paul748

Yup I have to work this Sat also, in London. If all goes well I will be back Sat, if not it will be Sunday.