Reve racing 748 - this is me

Eyespy

Always wanted a 748, so bought this from a buddy and recommissioned it after it had been sat for 14 years in his garage. Joined after a recommendation from Exige…

just got to fit the exact start cables and set the suspension, get it a MOT and ride it

roll on the spring….

1641675474645.jpeg

Before after a wash

1641675543144.jpeg

4 months later

Always wanted a 748, so bought this from a buddy and recommissioned it after it had been sat for 14 years in his garage. Joined after a recommendation from Exige…

just got to fit the exact start cables and set the suspension, get it a MOT and ride it

roll on the spring….

View attachment 35474

Before after a wash

View attachment 35475

4 months later
That's lovely!!!
I have a 748. Fantastic bikes.

Great work, looks sweet, can't wait to hear 1st ride report. I'm sure it will be amazing after all the work you out into it.

Cheers fir the add.
It would take a while to source ma bike pics, so here's ma last two.
This wiz ma 1290sdr stopped at the Crianlarich roonaboot on a night run on the NC500,,,,,just managed to catch fuel at the Welly before it closed for the night.

Ma current ride, M1200R. Currently sitting with 20K miles on it. Purchased fae Duc Glasgow wae 2364 miles on it late 2018.

Cheers fir the add.
It would take a while to source ma bike pics, so here's ma last two.
This wiz ma 1290sdr stopped at the Crianlarich roonaboot on a night run on the NC500,,,,,just managed to catch fuel at the Welly before it closed for the night.

Ma current ride, M1200R. Currently sitting with 20K miles on it. Purchased fae Duc Glasgow wae 2364 miles on it late 2018.

Hiya Aldo, a familiar Scots voice from the other side, the one who actually writes in Scottish 🤣 Welcome 👍

Back