miloVanMultistrada
Webmonkey
This reads like a horror story 
http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle...r-banned-new-owner-has-fatal-crash/25470.html
http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle...r-banned-new-owner-has-fatal-crash/25470.html
Now I'm cynical by nature I admit that. Theres an important detail missing from this story.There has to be otherwise this would happen all the time and we would have heard about it before.
Something not right here....You cant give permission for someone to ride your bike on your insurance unless you have a dealer policy and the guy signs it before riding.
Will we all need green cards to ride over the border next month![]()
I am with you there.Green cards? You'll need your passport!![]()
I'm English BTW, although I would trade in my UK passport for a Scottish one.
As long as I can still go to France & Italy on holiday
Agreedlooks like a good case for riders policy's where you insure the rider irrespective of the bike. that way the bike never has a policy left running on it.
Will we all need green cards to ride over the border next month![]()
Pantone 300