Ratings Emojis - why haven’t I got any?

Want to rate other people’s posts with 👍 or 🤣 or 💩 or even 🤦‍♂️ (yes, the facepalm is back👍)?

Well, you need to be a subscriber.

Click on your name at the top right of the screen, your profile options will open and there’s an option Account Upgrade. Select this and you will be given the opportunity to pay £5 to subscribe. The subscriptions are used to support the operational costs of this forum whilst permitting it to remain ad free. Subscribing will not only give you access to the ratings emojis but also give you access to all forums within the site and the Subscribing Member benefits offered by the Forum’s Traders.

Honestly, what sort of character bans people from forums 😳

Threatening, racist, over the top stuff then yeah I get it, but rarely do you see enough to get banned for. Look at Visordown years ago and the KTM Forum now, the eclectic mix is what makes a forum and most people know where the line is

Maybe they had their dinner money nicked off them at school daily ?

Popped over the dark side and saw some them blowing smoke up the arse of the poison dwarf it’s quite funny 😂
Yep, Mary mentioned people bailing due to the mods - looks like he's had a look in here as I have just been blocked (for being here I guess) unless he read some of my PM's to people notifying them where Chizel was :unsure: that just sums him up nicely.

Need a bit of help ...I've searched the guides .....I can't figure out how to get ratings emojis ... All I see is ...like .. quote...reply ....

Ta
Ger

Need a bit of help ...I've searched the guides .....I can't figure out how to get ratings emojis ... All I see is ...like .. quote...reply ....

Ta
Ger
1693042692605.png

Same here!

Back