Random Ducati Gallery

WAYNE

Elite Member
Subscriber
Is that why you bought the green injun 🤔😁
Yes, back in the day Indian did a Roadmaster in green and when we went to the NEC bike show they had the green and black one on display and i liked it but i mainly bought it to please the soon to be x wife, she hated going on the 900ie so bought it for comfort as we where going to ride down to Italy again to see our friends but we never got round to it, as the X got ill the year we where going to go down.

Barry Hell

Elite Member
Subscriber
Yes, back in the day Indian did a Roadmaster in green and when we went to the NEC bike show they had the green and black one on display and i liked it but i mainly bought it to please the soon to be x wife, she hated going on the 900ie so bought it for comfort as we where going to ride down to Italy again to see our friends but we never got round to it, as the X got ill the year we where going to go down.
You'll have to go on the 996 now 😁

final_edition

Elite Member
Subscriber
I think she's going down on something else...

Exige

Elite Member
Subscriber
FD032215-9194-43E1-81D3-FDA4040BCDC7.jpeg