Rain, rain, stay, stay !!!!

dseered

New member
Well at least till Thursday night, then dry, dry, dry overnight so the roads are nice and clean and dry for when I pick my baby up and crucify my bank account on Friday morning ! :D
 
Was there yesterday Ian so my advice is to stay well away from those glass cabinets with all the trick bits on display. Plenty of little bling bits and pieces for 749/999 in there. Nearly bought a few bits myself and I dont even have a 749/999! :confused:
 
MartinH said:
Was there yesterday Ian so my advice is to stay well away from those glass cabinets with all the trick bits on display. Plenty of little bling bits and pieces for 749/999 in there. Nearly bought a few bits myself and I dont even have a 749/999! :confused:

Did you see her, did you, did you ?????
 
Scottch said:
Resistance is futile! ;)


All spending done, my bill is WELL into 4 figs £****.97 !!!

Just won some new Ducati Oakleys though on e-bay, tank bag when Harry pulls his finger out ( sorry mate I know your onto it ) and a cheeky hoodie from GPL ( not holding breath ) !

Oh and some of this for my booties !

SPORT_Whitener.gif


:cool:
 
dseered said:
Did you see her, did you, did you ?????


No sorry I didnt see her, I had taken a pair of my favourite Roy Orbison style sunglasses just in case I stumbled upon your wheels! :) I did not have a lot of time to spend there as it was 5pm when I turned up with the Multi in the back of my van. Did manage to spend a little while looking at the DP stuff in the glass cases though, very nice and seeing it in the 'flesh' make you want it more than by looking in the catalogue. Think if I ever won the lottery Charlie would be nearly as happy as me, I mentally spent over £150,000 on bikes an bits in the 30 minutes I was there.
 
Back
Top Bottom