dseered
New member
I have seen Gizmo today and we have decided that the original idea of hosting a 'PDF' file of the RTL poster could potentially have very mixed print out results, as such it has been decided that I will print and distribute these as I can guarantee the desired quality
So, I have printed off some for Martin, Charlie and Mr Italsport, I will PM you and get your details, I was also passing D Manchester yesterday and dropped a couple off.
If you have a local dealer whom YOU think, WE can benefit from displaying one of these please drop me a PM.
Please think about it though as they are expensive to produce and we don'twant Glenridding full of R1's with something to prove
So, I have printed off some for Martin, Charlie and Mr Italsport, I will PM you and get your details, I was also passing D Manchester yesterday and dropped a couple off.
If you have a local dealer whom YOU think, WE can benefit from displaying one of these please drop me a PM.
Please think about it though as they are expensive to produce and we don'twant Glenridding full of R1's with something to prove