Racing screen

Bigralphie

Hi
As any 6ft + riders tried the shorter racing screens ? , the taller screen on my new bike seems to direct the wind straight at my lid
Thanks

Hi
As any 6ft + riders tried the shorter racing screens ? , the taller screen on my new bike seems to direct the wind straight at my lid
Thanks
Not 6’ plus but I used to get this all the time with the standard screen
Changed it for a puig short one and it made all the difference.

I am 6ft and the Puig shorty screen still gives me the vibes at motorway+ speeds - everyone has different preferences but my current solution is OEM screen with iconic screen spacers - best results yet. Those spacers aren’t cheap for what they are though.

I am 6ft and the Puig shorty screen still gives me the vibes at motorway+ speeds - everyone has different preferences but my current solution is OEM screen with iconic screen spacers - best results yet. Those spacers aren’t cheap for what they are though.
Update - scrapped this and gone back to Puig short screen w/no spacers. Found the OEM + spacers was ok up to legal speeds but as soon as in heavy traffic on motorway turbulence from other cars/vans became unbearable again and sitting for any length of time at 85+ the vibes were back, albeit more subtle…to the point road signs were a bit blurry 🤢

Is this the... I’m taller than you are, My Dads bigger than your Dad, My feet are bigger than your feet, our house is better than your house, I can pee higher up the wall than you can, thread?

Cause if it is... My bike is faster than your bike and .....

X

Is this the... I’m taller than you are, My Dads bigger than your Dad, My feet are bigger than your feet, our house is better than your house, I can pee higher up the wall than you can, thread?

X
👀

X
Evidently I am a bit of short-arse round these parts at 6ft…I don’t know what they must eat…grow-bags in their shoes maybe??

The one who keeps crying svelte 👀
Little Chizel bunny is great... you just want to pick him up and give him a big cuddle. Then have a wash and throw away yer clothes.

Back