Quadbikes

Chizel - Founding Father

Elite Member
Subscriber
I know they aint bikes but they aint cars either so we need a section for em... that and I just bought this one offa my lil bro. He paid 2k for it, spent a other 700 on It then overfilled the oil.. its blowing smoke and not running to clever..
So he was gunna sell it back to the guy he bought it off.. 1k!! He's nuts... so I gave him the k for it...

In the next few weeks I will get it in the shed and try to sort it...
20210523_132241.jpg

Other quads...
The green one i just put new brushes in the starter and got the exhaust welded.. it was a pull start for a few months and sounded like it was running underwater as the pipes had snapped off at the headers.. its a good un now..
The yellow one deserves to die...
20210523_132316.jpg
20210523_132305.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't view the thread yesterday from my phone but could from lap top, so I reported to Goat who was trying to see why, others also had the issue I believe :unsure: @The GOAT 🐐

I couldn't view the thread yesterday from my phone but could from lap top, so I reported to Goat who was trying to see why, others also had the issue I believe :unsure: @The GOAT 🐐

Chiz's pictures matter :D ✊✊

I had the same issue. For some reason, chiz's thread has caused a wobble not yet seen on DC. I think he typed it with fishy fingers and that only leaves two possibilities as to the cause :unsure::D🐟🐡🐠
Yes it has caused some issues with some users. If anyone else has had issues accessing this thread, or any others, then please let me know.

Chiz, I have your photos safe & sound I just removed them in case they were the cause. I can put them back anytime.

The issue is being investigated.

I have been able to see the thread title, but not the thread itself. I got in now but I had to tell my ad blocker it was safe...never had that before on here. How werry werry odd :D

Even now it isn't behaving properly, if I tell it to pause on here just once - I can see the thread, if I put a permanent pause in for the site - I cant see it :(

I have been able to see the thread title, but not the thread itself. I got in now but I had to tell my ad blocker it was safe...never had that before on here. How werry werry odd :D

Even now it isn't behaving properly, if I tell it to pause on here just once - I can see the thread, if I put a permanent pause in for the site - I cant see it :(
I turned my ad blocker off on my phone and still can't view this thread - can only view from lap top 🤷‍♂️

Back