Quadbikes

So... anyhu.. In an update, I finally got to work on my quad today.. it was a mixed bag..
It was as I thought overfed with oil. 6.5ltrs in an engine that takes 3.5... turns out my l bro,despite being a qualified maintenance engineer, has no fucken clue. The lack of starting was down to a lose earth on the starter...
Took all day to rectify this shit as shrouds have to come off an all bolts were rusted hard...
I used its winch to jack it up but the reverse on the winch don't work so I used the rachet strap that I had on for a safety to lower it but It went down real quick and smashed me in the ribs on the way down...
Painful but no real damage.
But now I have a sweet running quad!!!
20210602_091550.webp
20210602_091602.webp
20210602_091556.webp
20210602_091610.webp
20210602_150514.webp
20210602_124926.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom