Practical sportsbikes project st4 851/888 rep

Weemonster

New member
Anyone else read this great mag?
one of the projects is turning an st4 into an 851/888 rep.

I like this idea a lot.

St4's are so cheap.
 
I haven't seen the mag but I'm guessing the result is something like this?

thumb_851-ST4_1024.jpg
 
:) lol
so far its an engine and frame wi an early M900 Alu swingarm and hoop.
They made the ST spindle fit. I would have got the monster wheel and spindle too.
 
It seems the Jan edition is the 3rd instalment of the series.

Intro paragraph annoyed me a little describing the ST4 as neither Sports or Tourer :mad:

A few useful tips in the text but I did wonder why they didnt go for an ST4s when they were adamant on having an alloy swingarm?

A page of text and another of photos & adverts made me glad of reading the mag in Asda while SWMBO did some retail therapy...

I did think of getting a software copy of the mag - PC and Tablet offering but at the same price as the magazine???
 
Back
Top Bottom