POSTED PHOTOS OF MY 2016 DUCATI SCRAMBLER ICON/SENSIBLE MODIFICATIONS!

• Thread starter Deleted member 3939
  • Start date
He said he'd just bought it, but then a few hours later he said it was for sale the first time he registered, it was very odd
When he re-joined a week after he joined the first time and introduced himself again he was asked why. - then he flounced off 🤷‍♂️
I was lost by your remark then realised he'd been deleted, I guess you were alerting me to the fact that he is no more... I know this may draw comments but NEVER trust a person who says they understand Ducati AND use bandage wrap, and I am being kind by linking such abuse of materials to Dacatisti... nah, fukkit - there is no reason to trust anyone who mis uses bandage wrap (ie not in the engine bay of some massive output engine), from Ducati Scrambler to a plastic maggot so called 'Bobber' (FFS!)

The member in question requested his account and all personal details be deleted which it was.

Any content a deleted user has posted is anonymised in order to meet GDP Regulations and we are left with posts that appear to have been posted by a deleted user.

Back