Possible NW ride to Cornerspeed Sat 17th June

BDG

New member
I've got to go down on Saturday and scared of going all that way on my own, so if anyone fancies a quick rideout and inspect the Cornerspeed Ducati service emphorium in darkest Notts.

There the usual crowd of DSC reprobates there on Saturdays.

Only fly in the ointment is i don't know if i'm going early morning (preferable) or early afternoon. It all depends on if ballet class is on Saturday morning.
 
Oi bog off, i know what you're like with posting dodgy pictures of me. YMCA!

Laffed my cock off at the last lot. Hey this banter wouldn't be PC elsewhere at the moment.
 
I'd love to Shaun but:-

1. Got to pack more stuff at mine this weekend
2. I'd probably have to look at either a 996R or KTM Adventure - although it would be hard to tell the difference being so yesterday :p
 
Back
Top Bottom