Political joke, are they are allowed?

BDG

New member
Whats have John Prescott and flat pack furniture got in common?

2 loose screws and the whole cabinet falls apart.
 
A Tony Blair Joke...........Saved from drowning

One day Tony Blair was out jogging and accidentally fell from a ridge into a very cold river. Three boys, playing along the river, saw the accident. Without a second thought, they jumped in the water and dragged the wet Prime Minister out of the river.


After cleaning up he said, "Boys, you saved the Prime Minister of Great Britain and Northern Ireland today. You deserve a reward. You name it, I'll give it to you."


The first boy said, "Please, I'd like a ticket to Disneyland!"
"I'll personally hand it to you," said Mr. Blair.


"I'd like a pair of Nike Air Turbos," the second boy said.
"I'll buy them myself and give them to you," said the grateful Blair.


"And I'd like a wheelchair with a stereo in it," said the third boy.
"I'll personally ... wait a second, son, you're not handicapped!"
"No -- but I will be when my dad finds out I saved you from drowning."
 
And a Gordon one in the name of equality!

A man was coming home from work one day. He noticed that there was a lot more traffic than normal. As he got further up the road all of the traffic had come to a halt. He saw a policeman coming towards his car, so he asked him what was wrong. The cop said, "We are in a crisis situation. Gordon Brown is in the road very upset. He does not have the £10 billion needed to fill his black hole, and everyone hates him. He is threatening to douse himself in petrol and start a fire." The man asked the police officer exactly what he was doing there." The bobby said, " I feel sorry for the Chancellor so I am going car to car asking for donations." The man asked, "How much do you have so far?" The bobby replied, "Well as of right now only 99 litres, but many people are still siphoning as we speak!"
 
[BDG said] Political joke, are they are allowed?[end]

Well, as a large (ok not that many but who's counting) percentage of the uk population voted in this bunch of political jokers who am i to stop democracy? :D :D
 
Gizmo said:
[BDG said] Political joke, are they are allowed?[end]

Well, as a large (ok not that many but who's counting) percentage of the uk population voted in this bunch of political jokers who am i to stop democracy? :D :D

If you cast your mind back we voted this lot in....(except harrogate where we have a Lib Dem)... because we were pi55ed off with the government of the time...........and look what's happened..........the current lot are as bad if not worse than the lot they replaced! Labour have turned into a replacement Conservative government!
 
Aren't all politicians the same anyway?? left/right it don't really matter they all look after their own jobs first. And i didn't vote anyone one in, I'm apathetic to the whole lot of them, i couldn't find a place to tick saying that on the voting slip though :)
 
Gizmo said:
Aren't all politicians the same anyway?? left/right it don't really matter they all look after their own jobs first. And i didn't vote anyone one in, I'm apathetic to the whole lot of them, i couldn't find a place to tick saying that on the voting slip though :)
dont vote for any of them it only encourages them.

i reckopn that anybody who activley wants to be a politician should be immediatley barred from being one and we should just draw them out a hat,make sure they have common sense and a little intelligence, then make them do say 2 years as a politician then they can get back to their real jobs/lifes
 
Gizmo said:
Aren't all politicians the same anyway?? left/right it don't really matter they all look after their own jobs first. And i didn't vote anyone one in, I'm apathetic to the whole lot of them, i couldn't find a place to tick saying that on the voting slip though :)
dont vote for any of them it only encourages them.

i reckopn that anybody who activley wants to be a politician should be immediatley barred from being one and we should just draw them out a hat,make sure they have common sense and a little intelligence, then make them do say 2 years as a politician then they can get back to their real jobs/lifes
 
Back
Top Bottom