I can't rember, who has @Dirty Leeds number??
I have it. I`ll text him and let him know that @PerryL is 100% definitely considering the possibility that he may perhaps think about buying a Monster in Shithampton in which case it will need moving to Bristol. Maybe. Or not.I can't rember, who has @Dirty Leeds number??
Best not rush, his mind may not be completely made up yetI have it. I`ll text him and let him know that @PerryL is 100% definitely considering the possibility that he may perhaps think about buying a Monster in Shithampton in which case it will need moving to Bristol. Maybe. Or not.
Are you in need of some old undies?I can't rember, who has @Dirty Leeds number??
It’s probably to get the Enfield taken away and dumpedAre you in need of some old undies?
You have to seize the second with PerryI just seen I had messagesI have replied but maybe too late…always better to call me
![]()