Anteater
Active member
Just thinking ahead here;...... and just wondering if theres any interest?
Looking to do a few track nights to keep my hand in and keep my 'bike time' levels up.
I *think* I'll be running on Metzler Interact race tyres this year, I'll be able to pass on part worn tyres to trackday addicts if any of you deem second hand rubber to be acceptable on shiny Ducati's!
Would be 180 rears and in the region of £50 a pair available at track nights.
The 72 hp 800 wont be ripping the tyres apart like a superbike would, so centre sections will have lots of tread left and err, not quite so much on the edges!
Looking to do a few track nights to keep my hand in and keep my 'bike time' levels up.
I *think* I'll be running on Metzler Interact race tyres this year, I'll be able to pass on part worn tyres to trackday addicts if any of you deem second hand rubber to be acceptable on shiny Ducati's!
Would be 180 rears and in the region of £50 a pair available at track nights.
The 72 hp 800 wont be ripping the tyres apart like a superbike would, so centre sections will have lots of tread left and err, not quite so much on the edges!