Panigale V4 unusual exhaust

Noobie

Elite Member
Subscriber
I'm sure others have but I've never seen an exhaust like this for a pani v4

termignoni-rht-racing-complete-titanium-steel-exhaust-ducati-panigale-v4-18-20.jpg

£3,256

This kit includes:

- Complete stainless steel collectors

- Steel silencers RHT Style, end cap in carbon, titanium sleeve logo 60x60, “Titanium” logo lasered on the silencers

– Specific small parts including lower heat shield cover for tan

- Stainless steal supports brackets.

£5,359

This kit includes:

- Complete full titanium collectors

- Full titanium collectors, RHT silencer style, End cap in carbon, full titanium silencers 60x60 logo “Titanium” logo lasered on the silencers

– Specific small parts including lower heat shield cover for tank with exclusive titanium plate "Limited Edition"

- Full titanium supports brackets

£3,256

This kit includes:

- Complete stainless steel collectors

- Steel silencers RHT Style, end cap in carbon, titanium sleeve logo 60x60, “Titanium” logo lasered on the silencers

– Specific small parts including lower heat shield cover for tan

- Stainless steal supports brackets.

£5,359

This kit includes:

- Complete full titanium collectors

- Full titanium collectors, RHT silencer style, End cap in carbon, full titanium silencers 60x60 logo “Titanium” logo lasered on the silencers

– Specific small parts including lower heat shield cover for tank with exclusive titanium plate "Limited Edition"

- Full titanium supports brackets
It can include what it wants but I have sat watching Chris walker riding a stock zx9r at cadwell and I am of the firm belief that learning to ride a bike to its potential is far more rewarding than bolting all that expensive unnecessary stuff onto an already amazing machine and far less embarrassing when you get whooped by a standard ‘ordinary’ bike ridden by someone who can ride ‘properly’

bit of a long shot comparison to be honest, Apples against bannannannas..

it should be the unwritten rule when on a Ducati forum, that price is never a discussion issue, as if you were totally honest none of us 'need' to spend 20k plus on bikes, so to Poopoo a thread on the basis of price is nonsensical to me..
we do it because we want to... not because we need to etc

back on track, the Termi system looks great, and aesthetically mush better then the '4 Uscite' which always looked a little out of place to me...

if I had the V4 I would consider this or the SPF 3/4 system, as I'm not a fan of the Asymmetrical under cans yet..

That termi is far better than the previous one.......but the Akrapovic is a far superior exhaust in build quality aesthetics and sound quality. .... and price.

it is apples and pears, id rather walk than ride an old st1300.. and I don't know why I live in a barn conversion at the end of a small village in the country when I could be in a mid terraced shit hole on a shit hole estate surrounded by shitty people....

Doesn't Tommy Bridewell run that on the MotoRapido bike? I like it, but I don't have a V4 so don't need to worry about trying to find the £££ for one... but if I did I'd go for that over the Akra all day long, everyone has the Akra and I'm a fan of under seat cans

everyone has the akra because its the best, won't fall apart or rust, has the welded parts not done by a blind 4 year old, goes the best colour, and is a much better up map than the termi, .... I do have a v4.. ;)

bit of a long shot comparison to be honest, Apples against bannannannas..

it should be the unwritten rule when on a Ducati forum, that price is never a discussion issue, as if you were totally honest none of us 'need' to spend 20k plus on bikes, so to Poopoo a thread on the basis of price is nonsensical to me..
we do it because we want to... not because we need to etc

back on track, the Termi system looks great, and aesthetically mush better then the '4 Uscite' which always looked a little out of place to me...

if I had the V4 I would consider this or the SPF 3/4 system, as I'm not a fan of the Asymmetrical under cans yet..
You should not write unwritten rules, it sort of misses the point The only unwritten rule should be

I like to think we can all agree on that.

Getting back to the exhaust system at £5359, I`d rather have a good holiday but that doesnt mean I`m not curious about what it costs.

You should not write unwritten rules, it sort of misses the point The only unwritten rule should be

I like to think we can all agree on that.

Getting back to the exhaust system at £5359, I`d rather have a good holiday but that doesnt mean I`m not curious about what it costs.
Holiday, you could buy a house with that 🤣

everyone has the akra because its the best, won't fall apart or rust, has the welded parts not done by a blind 4 year old, goes the best colour, and is a much better up map than the termi, .... I do have a v4.. ;)

Not a fan of Termignoni then @Andyb ;).. each to their own, but nice to have something a bit different IMO..

Back