They’ll be cheapI'm sure others have but I've never seen an exhaust like this for a pani v4
It can include what it wants but I have sat watching Chris walker riding a stock zx9r at cadwell and I am of the firm belief that learning to ride a bike to its potential is far more rewarding than bolting all that expensive unnecessary stuff onto an already amazing machine and far less embarrassing when you get whooped by a standard ‘ordinary’ bike ridden by someone who can ride ‘properly’£3,256
This kit includes:
- Complete stainless steel collectors
- Steel silencers RHT Style, end cap in carbon, titanium sleeve logo 60x60, “Titanium” logo lasered on the silencers
– Specific small parts including lower heat shield cover for tan
- Stainless steal supports brackets.
This kit includes:
- Complete full titanium collectors
- Full titanium collectors, RHT silencer style, End cap in carbon, full titanium silencers 60x60 logo “Titanium” logo lasered on the silencers
– Specific small parts including lower heat shield cover for tank with exclusive titanium plate "Limited Edition"
- Full titanium supports brackets
You should not write unwritten rules, it sort of misses the point The only unwritten rule should bebit of a long shot comparison to be honest, Apples against bannannannas..
it should be the unwritten rule when on a Ducati forum, that price is never a discussion issue, as if you were totally honest none of us 'need' to spend 20k plus on bikes, so to Poopoo a thread on the basis of price is nonsensical to me..
we do it because we want to... not because we need to etc
back on track, the Termi system looks great, and aesthetically mush better then the '4 Uscite' which always looked a little out of place to me...
if I had the V4 I would consider this or the SPF 3/4 system, as I'm not a fan of the Asymmetrical under cans yet..
Holiday, you could buy a house with thatYou should not write unwritten rules, it sort of misses the point The only unwritten rule should be
I like to think we can all agree on that.
Getting back to the exhaust system at £5359, I`d rather have a good holiday but that doesnt mean I`m not curious about what it costs.
everyone has the akra because its the best, won't fall apart or rust, has the welded parts not done by a blind 4 year old, goes the best colour, and is a much better up map than the termi, .... I do have a v4..