Operation Postponed FFS

weeian

New member
well i went into hospital today and the surgeon came and played about with the leg and decided it wast a good idea to go ahead with my Op as the knee hasnt healed up enough yet from my last Op in Janruary. DAMNIT, ahh well at least i get to go to the bikeshow and MMMMM. HI HO !!!!

/ian :beer: :beer: :thumbs:
 
was he not on the gixer at crail last year - the one you thrashed berto on doing the 1/4 mile
 
SS_al said:
was he not on the gixer at crail last year - the one you thrashed berto on doing the 1/4 mile

HAHAHA thats the one, he couldny beat his granny :flypig:

still trying to turn hi over to the Ducati way of life but to no avail.

/ian
 
gutted for you Ian.

I have been very good (although it's killing me) and have resisted the temptation to get back on skis/board. I just don't want to go down the op route. I am already supposed to be seeing the consultant regarding having the right knee done (cartilige damage with limited ligament damage) and I don't want the left one done as well.
 
Lily said:
gutted for you Ian.

I have been very good (although it's killing me) and have resisted the temptation to get back on skis/board. I just don't want to go down the op route. I am already supposed to be seeing the consultant regarding having the right knee done (cartilige damage with limited ligament damage) and I don't want the left one done as well.


Ack it was kind of a mixed blessing Lily, just means im off my work a month more :( My insurances have only just kicked in after 6 weeks so im gonna use them as theyre a waste of time for the most part.

might be a good idea to go in and get your knee scoped then you will have a good idea of how bad the damage is & if you really need the operation or not. Either way Enjoy yourself & make the most of it. :thumbs:

/ian
 
weeian said:
well i went into hospital today and the surgeon came and played about with the leg and decided it wast a good idea to go ahead with my Op as the knee hasnt healed up enough yet from my last Op in Janruary. DAMNIT, ahh well at least i get to go to the bikeshow and MMMMM. HI HO !!!!

/ian :beer: :beer: :thumbs:

Sickner. Doesn't it make you wonder though; we get the bums rush for ops. Ooh nah, can't do that. Yet SBK/BSB/MotoGp men can have their leg on back to front and be back riding in a month! :dunno:

Ains.
 
Ains. said:
Sickner. Doesn't it make you wonder though; we get the bums rush for ops. Ooh nah, can't do that. Yet SBK/BSB/MotoGp men can have their leg on back to front and be back riding in a month! :dunno:

Ains.



yea i know ains, its all about the

dollar.jpg


/ian
 
Back
Top Bottom