Old bloke gets a job, and it's not at B&Q...

I've seen your dun videos,
they are good fun 'nat
so why don't you ask the dun forum people to help 'sponsor' you, like i think maybe happening wi G.spot

And then we can all go for team SDC.. n or whatever..
just a thought, and good luck man :)
 
Cheers Molenz.

Thanks Molenz for your support - I do my best with videos from the race events.
I am quite sure that anyone who watches them, and the TV coverage of the races can see that I try 100% not just on the track but also with all the media coverage afterwards.
I'm very grateful to P&H offering to supply me with the same bike to ride this season, I hope that someone will be able to see the worth in being associated with me personally for my on track endeavours, enough to help out with some 'running money' - but sadly, it's not happened yet.
Bloke.
 
Back
Top Bottom