Odd-job man - West London

West Cork Paul

Man in a Shed
Subscriber
In need of someone to do a couple of small repairs in a flat in Clapham - refix some shelves back to the wall and re-grout or re-silicon the bathroom basin/backsplash joint.

I'd do it myself except I can't leave the country :(

TIA

In need of someone to do a couple of small repairs in a flat in Clapham - refix some shelves back to the wall and re-grout or re-silicon the bathroom basin/backsplash joint.

I'd do it myself except I can't leave the country :(

TIA
Just rent it to the council and they will fix it (every week judging by the tenants they will provide 😁)

Is this the property?

roof.png

If I was you I’d put all of us on ignore...

Why in God’s name did you put that picture up????

Glad you did though......
Its not that bad (is it?) and it does the job. The old felt is still on there underneath, it was just beginning to split on the folds, now its covered, the shed is watertight again. (y)

Paul I'll do it for you... is it your daughters?
PM her number and I'll get over in the next couple of weeks...
You can buy me a drink or two.

Or perhaps a discount deal on a bike?
You’re a star, thank you. My daughter no longer lives there, she’s moved out and it has new tenants for whom the things should be fixed. I’ll PM the details 👍

You’re a star, thank you. My daughter no longer lives there, she’s moved out and it has new tenants for whom the things should be fixed. I’ll PM the details 👍
The young couple* were very good to us.
Original list complete, call back with some new boiler service parts in the next few weeks.

Last edited:
Back