NordVPN

AnonymousUser1

Elite Member
It's not that clever as it thinks that I am in Bristol, but I am a good twenty miles away.

Everywhere I go, I am told that I should be using it to hide. I do internet banking on my unguarded PC, that makes me an idiot.

Anybody using it, and if so, experiences?

1700949553093.webp
 
It's not that clever as it thinks that I am in Bristol, but I am a good twenty miles away.

Everywhere I go, I am told that I should be using it to hide. I do internet banking on my unguarded PC, that makes me an idiot.

Anybody using it, and if so, experiences?

View attachment 91742
Is that nord vpn telling you where you are, or is it something else
 
It's the only way my various disguises can access mordor.
He still hasn't blocked one of them.

The precious little fucker has made himself the top poster, removing the ten or so banned members that provided the bulk of the posts.
 
What, like a moat 🤔
Not that I give a flying f . . . .

I think that you can fool things like NETFLIX into giving you stuff that is only available in other countries. I don't give a crap about that as I can't keep up with Netflix stuff in the UK!

Worrying is very much the theme for the 2020's, it seems.

Worry about what TV that you get
Worry about what you eat
Worry that your savings are not providing you with the best ever savings rate
Worry that your washing is not as clean as it could be
Worry about the state or your roof
Worry about not having an electric car
Worry about anything
Just Worry . . . . .
 
Not that I give a flying f . . . .

Worry that your savings are not providing you with the best ever savings rate
Worry that your washing is not as clean as it could be
Worry about the state or your roof
Worry about not having an electric car
Worry about anything
Just Worry . . . . .
OMG... I never gave a flying f'eck about the State or my roof.... was this something I should have been concerned over?
 
Back
Top Bottom