• Don't leave it too late to get your limited edition 2022 Calendar, once they're gone, they're gone, and there's only a very few left now. If not already done so get your hands in your pockets and place an order please. All proceeds go towards the operational costs of your Forum. Simply click on your avatar, then select Account Upgrades and click on 2022 Calendar. This message will only self-destruct once we've sold out.

NOODLEpedia where DUCCOMM editepidians can express and correct ..

NOODS

Elite Member
Subscriber
A phrase a saying a truth or maybe a lie post away and let others update your post with what they believe to be a valid correction or, maybe post a fact that you trust to be true, for others to decide....

NOODS

Elite Member
Subscriber
Adolf Hitler once owned a barbers shop in pudding lane London don’t you know..

NOODS

Elite Member
Subscriber
This has got bun fight written all over it - tell me I'm wrong
Yes wrong .. Noodlepedia states if buns indeed fought they would end up as part trifle which would deem them useless to write apon.. X

• HaHaHa
Reactions: Dox

NOODS

Elite Member
Subscriber
@AirCon is a phrase often used to describe gentleman wearing hats to disguise the fact that their hair is gone.

It is no more, as in.. no more wind in is air...

Slang, a dialect, much like them there Cockneys speak...

X

NOODS

Elite Member
Subscriber
York, a poverty stricken City in Northern England is the epicentre for the largest collection of unused motorcycles .....

Wait for it.... 5 4 3 2 1...

X

NOODS

Elite Member
Subscriber
If you have relations with a lady police person, are you within the law?
Wouldn’t that be a collective gathering of a police lady amongst extended members of your family? So i would say yes! that’s quite lawful..

Any doubts contact that Zhed69 geezer on the other channel

X

BobTheBounder

Elite Member
Subscriber
Wouldn’t that be a collective gathering of a police lady amongst extended members of your family? So i would say yes! that’s quite lawful..

Any doubts contact that Zhed69 geezer on the other channel

X
Oh, not that type of relations me auld lad, the one I was thinking of involved it a wee bit of bump and grind!

Zhed?

pulp-fiction-chopper.gif

NOODS

Elite Member
Subscriber
@sev ...

@sev is a term used for describing how badly a limb is cut to medics etc over a phone call..

Example... If a finger is severely cut to the point where it’s cut at least half way through it’s known as @sev or at sev, this denotes that it’s nearly severed but not quite.. if indeed it’s chopped off, well then it’s known as severed, or, one digit short of a full hand...

X

Exige

Elite Member
Subscriber
York, a poverty stricken City in Northern England is the epicentre for the largest collection of unused motorcycles .....

Wait for it.... 5 4 3 2 1...

X
Quite True :unsure: