Newcastle Westgate Road

Nimue

New member
I'll be having a little meet all on my own tomorrow lunchtime(ish)

- or I will be if nobody fancies a mooch around with me.

Most likely I'll be parked in the bottom carpark around 12
 
how far off the track is Westgate road from you Jan? heading up your gaff 2mora, could see the infamous westgate road whilst en route depending how im doing for time
 
how far off the track is Westgate road from you Jan? heading up your gaff 2mora, could see the infamous westgate road whilst en route depending how im doing for time

miles

from the south ( A1 ) take the gateshead turnoff and go over the redhugh bridge, its on your left somwhere before St james park (some place they kick a ball about)
 
Westgate at 2?

Have to go to Peebles this morning and back but could get over there for 2 if thats any good ? Available to go for a run anywhere after that .
 
I'll be having a little meet all on my own tomorrow lunchtime(ish)

- or I will be if nobody fancies a mooch around with me.

Most likely I'll be parked in the bottom carpark around 12

Would love to Jan, only decent day of the weekend according to the forecast. I've got family commitments, laying a bl@@dy patio at my daughters in Leeds,:mad: . Should be out to play next week, maybe up to Kielder if anybody fancies it:thumbs:
 
Back
Top Bottom