• Don't leave it too late to get your limited edition 2022 Calendar, once they're gone, they're gone, and there's only a very few left now. If not already done so get your hands in your pockets and place an order please. All proceeds go towards the operational costs of your Forum. Simply click on your avatar, then select Account Upgrades and click on 2022 Calendar. This message will only self-destruct once we've sold out.

New Streetfighter V2

PerryL

Subscriber
1637010678590.png

I got an email from Ducati to day and thought this looked interesting. And then I looked at the price - £15,000! I don't think so, for me!

PerryL

Subscriber
What I don't get (and I accept that it may be me) is that this bike is not a tourer, or out-and-out sports bike - it is just a fun bike for laughs, with nothing wrong in that. At £15 grand, that is a very expensive laugh!

PerryL

Subscriber
I like the bike a lot but £15K is silly money.
Saying that, all bikes are silly money nowadays. I’ll wait till the V4S comes down a bit in price second hand.
My "desire" list is between that and the new Guzzi V100. I think they are both about the same money. No rush though...