NEC M/c Show 27th Oct - 5th Nov.

Ains.

New member
Well, it's the show to go to to init.
So, who's going, when, and how are you getting there?

Ains.
 
All my mates are going, they normally end up in a lappy bar on the way home though, last year was a record and they got home at 4 in the morning, seemingly they have a minibus driver lined up again this year !

I'm not going to bother, spent to much brass this week already !
 
I don't think I'll be there, its our UK dealer launch so i guess I might be a bit busy preparing a presentation :( With Ducati/MV/Guzzi et al not exhibiting there aren't as many reasons to go, I'm not bothered about the latest Japanese stuff, would have liked to go to Milan but think we'll use the few days holiday left for another Scotland trip on the bike before winter arrives :)
 
dseered said:
All my mates are going, they normally end up in a lappy bar on the way home though, last year was a record and they got home at 4 in the morning, seemingly they have a minibus driver lined up again this year !

I'm not going to bother, spent to much brass this week already !


Four in the morning? Pah, amateurs! :D
 
Gizmo said:
With Ducati/MV/Guzzi et al not exhibiting there aren't as many reasons to go, I'm not bothered about the latest Japanese stuff, would have liked to go to Milan

Yeah, I heard that after I'd posted, bit thin then. Unless you're after a bargin on the Sunday, but the crowds, man, you have to be dedicated. Milan will deffo be the place to be, new 1098, and DD16RR if you haven't already seen it.
I'll be back at work for Milan though. :(
There's always the Road and Race Show that 'used' to be at Ali Palli apparently now at some spreadsheet centre in the docklands.

Ains.
 
Back
Top Bottom