My first red two wheeled orgasmatron

Noobie

Elite Member
Subscriber
My moulton mini. First stage type. | Moulton bicycle, Bicycle, Moulton

Times were hard when I was a kid and we couldn't afford bikes and being the oldest, I had more christmas's than my younger brothers and sister where I didn't get a bike then one christmas, one of these turned up. I was convinced my parents hated me as all the cool kids rode these

Raleigh Chopper bike red MK-1 no background ~ Free Png Images

Or one of these

NOS Mk1 | Raleigh Grifter | Vintage bmx bikes, Raleigh bikes, Raleigh  grifter

So I asked my parents, why have you bought me a girly old persons bike for my christmas present? Is it because you don't like me? They said yes

The end.

My moulton mini. First stage type. | Moulton bicycle, Bicycle, Moulton

Times were hard when I was a kid and we couldn't afford bikes and being the oldest, I had more christmas's than my younger brothers and sister where I didn't get a bike then one christmas, one of these turned up. I was convinced my parents hated me as all the cool kids rode these

Raleigh Chopper bike red MK-1 no background ~ Free Png Images

Or one of these

NOS Mk1 | Raleigh Grifter | Vintage bmx bikes, Raleigh bikes, Raleigh  grifter

So I asked my parents, why have you bought me a girly old persons bike for my christmas present? Is it because you don't like me? They said yes

The end.
Choppers were mint. (y)

Grifters had the grips from hell that gave you blisters as soon as you looked at them. :oops:

The cool Chopper is the Mark 1 in signal yellow IIRC.
Anyhoo, Mark 1 without the extended wheelbase on the rear axle. For bad boys only (like 1098/V4s first model etc). 🏍🏍☠️🦾👩‍🦽

Back