Multistrada V2

AnonymousUser1

Elite Member
www.fowlers.co.uk
1728922551897.webp

This alll sttarted with FaceBook! I joined an ST2/3/4 group and came across someone selling a newish Monster SP that is of interest, if their first viewer ducks out.

Anyway, I go to Fowlers quite often as they have a brilliant cafe. And they have this bike for sale. I have no idea if the price is reasonable as I dunnno if I even want a Multi.

Actually, forget it. I'll still go with the Monster. I want an easy life and I know that a new, or newish, Monster would help do that for me.
 
This is cheaper and at Riders where I am going next week. I need to keep my focus. it has to be a Monster new style, without those weird looking exhausts that they used to do! I am sure that they could fit all the extra shit that I want. It won't do nav, so I can just get lost! I would like a topbox, but Ducati don't do one. I am sure that I could go aftermarket.
1728923817357.webp
 
All true and all shit. I just think out LOUD! And you all get the benefit!

But

I wanna a Monster and want a Top Case as I can't carry stuff. I found that you can get a top case for a Monster 950
1728925603579.webp

And there is a Monster 950 available in Glasgow. I'll phone 'em tomorrow. or the next day.
1728925806869.webp
 
I can't imagine that a top box on a small bike like that will make it particularly easy to swing a leg over clearance wise.
With you often mentioning your leg limitations when mounting bikes, I can't see this being feasible for you.
 
I can't imagine that a top box on a small bike like that will make it particularly easy to swing a leg over clearance wise.
With you often mentioning your leg limitations when mounting bikes, I can't see this being feasible for you.
Fair point. It would look shit! And spoil a nice bikeo_O
 
And it is Dundee, not Glasgow that I thought it was. I have never been to Dundee, but I think that I can live with that fact, just fine!
 
And it is Dundee, not Glasgow that I thought it was. I have never been to Dundee, but I think that I can live with that fact, just fine!
Get them to send the bike to your local ducati dealer, not sure Dundee would be worth a trip to be potentially disappointed in the bike, although you could get some Dundee cake and ask if anyone has seen crocodile Dundee 🤔
 
Back
Top Bottom