Motorbikes 'to get safe driving aids'

Pict

Elite Member
Subscriber
As the fine residents of Arbroath can occasionally be heard to say;

They can awa and tak their puss for a sh1te

gordj65

as much as i like to argue with everyone on here, i have to agree it is a load of sh1t, just like pretty much everything else thought up by health and safety wanchors

RobbieT

Elite Member
as much as i like to argue with everyone on here, i have to agree it is a load of sh1t, just like pretty much everything else thought up by health and safety wanchors

Becoming more agreeable every day.
First the Diavel.
Now this.
Next you will be putting in your order to DG for the new red & yellow Rossi/Ducati t-shirt.......

;)

gordj65

Becoming more agreeable every day.
First the Diavel.
Now this.
Next you will be putting in your order to DG for the new red & yellow Rossi/Ducati t-shirt.......

;)

wont be ordering it, but i have to agree it doesnt look as bad in the flesh. still he must be the only italian with absolutely no sense of style:eek:

Adi

I am told that some of the collision damage devices (and parking sensors) work on the same laser wave length as police laser speed guns. These can unfortunately interfere with the laser guns and prevent the police reading your speed immediately.

How terrible would that be? I personally couldn't live with myself. I am sure many other responsible bikers on this forum would agree?

Down with this sort of thing!