Morbid Music!

Scottch

Ninja Poopy Psycho
Following on from SteveK's thread about your ultimate soundtrack.

When you do get flung in the wooden box and planted in the hole in the ground (buried), or sent down the conveyor to the big incinerator (cremated) what tune would you have played at the after funeral get together for all family and friends to remember you by?

Happy happy, joy joy! ;)

I'll start the ball rolling then:-

Radiohead - No Surprises

That'll get a few heads in the oven before the days out! :p

What's your life's tune?
 
I've no intention of getting burnt or planted - so the question is irrelevant :p In the event of me snuffing it, you can play what you like, I'll be past caring :finger:
But if you're thinkful of me, Howlin' Wolf's "Smokestack Lightning" has to be the tune.
 
Last edited:
Scottch said:
Following on from SteveK's thread about your ultimate soundtrack.

When you do get flung in the wooden box and planted in the hole in the ground (buried), or sent down the conveyor to the big incinerator (cremated) what tune would you have played at the after funeral get together for all family and friends to remember you by?

Happy happy, joy joy! ;)

I'll start the ball rolling then:-

Radiohead - No Surprises

That'll get a few heads in the oven before the days out! :p

What's your life's tune?
i want to go up the chimney so this is what ive got planned mourners come in to small faces afterglow and leave to brian ferry smoke gets in your eyes.
my wife already knows this has to be done hopefully itll give folk a laugh a better way to be remembered;) :)
 
for me it's elton john's i'm still standing. none of this self obsessed greety stuff. I've got the whole thing planned and told to all of my friends so they can make sure it happens right. and i want a piper to pipe my coffin in - in case i die before i get married and dont get piped into that hahahaha
 
Water melon in Easter hay - Frank Zappa, to get every body crying then quickly pop on Aggo Do so everyone can get up at the front and do the superman dance thing...;)
 
When I was at Gus' funeral they played a song that I would never have thought about for a funeral, I will copy him !

He was a bike racer and Journo, he died at last years TT

Queen - Don't Stop Me Now

Listen to it.

RIP Gus.:mad: :(
 
Back
Top Bottom