Mitsubishi to sell of its U.K. historic fleet

Perhaps it’s because the cars they make are shit as the station & evo 7-9 are about as good as it gets.
They only ever had a tiny market share and there cars are appealing as a broken telephone box
Sharing a bed with Renault /Nissan probably doesn't bolster their image either

I'm surprised Subaru has lasted so long to be honest. The imprezza probably saved them back in the day but very little they offer now seems to appear on the road

I had an outback in the states, loved it,
You sure you didn’t have a broke back in the states....
2E9E752E-9660-497D-A1F9-94123A4D0347.gif

The Shogun (loads of other names around the globe) is a real success story with a cult following to rival the mighty Land Rover.

My brother has just purchased a 2007 model. A local ex traveller family warned him that there has been a recent spat of thefts and according to them they are immediately shipped to overseas.
They used to be the truck of choice for the Diddicoys.

To be fair to the ex-travelling family they have had theirs stolen and are very unhappy about it.
I was chatting to the leader and he was bemoaning the state of society like a cabbie....
"I was doing the washing up and looked out of the wind'a and some F'ing Eastern Block type was trying to start me Bentley staring straight back at me.
Just no f'ing respect this lot... our family name means nothing to this lot.... back in my day.......catch em....... bottom of a ploughed field....."

To be fair to the ex-travelling family they have had theirs stolen and are very unhappy about it.
I was chatting to the leader and he was bemoaning the state of society like a cabbie....
"I was doing the washing up and looked out of the wind'a and some F'ing Eastern Block type was trying to start me Bentley staring straight back at me.
Just no f'ing respect this lot... our family name means nothing to this lot.... back in my day.......catch em....... bottom of a ploughed field....."
No honour among Thieves.

Back