Member Map

  • Thread starter Thread starter ProjectImola004
  • Start date Start date
P

ProjectImola004

Just visiting
I'm struggling with setting up my location on Member Map, help, I'm about to throw my laptop across the room!!:comp2:
 
ProjectImola004 said:
I'm struggling with setting up my location on Member Map, help, I'm about to throw my laptop across the room!!:comp2:
Try shutting down the computer after you have done it and restarting, it might be there!
 
weird, its stopped working correctly, i added an update a few days ago, that might be the problem, oh well i'll be over at vbulletin for a while....
 
And there was me thinking that I was losing it. I can strip and rebuild a Ducati motor, but I can't press a few buttons on the bloody PC
 
try that, the updated version needs me to approve the pin, I'm trying to let it do it without that, doh. not sure that you van edit the pin though, if not send me the lat and long and I'll see if i can with admin rights.
 
@@@@ing hell, I am the furthest north - talk about bill no mates..
 
well I saw that and thought someone had made a cock-up. I guess he rides his Duc around the oil rig when he's off shift!!!
 
I reckon his rig is in our Firth here at the moment for maintanance, I heard Berto's bike as they towed it in!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom