MCN best superbikes of 2025

Noobie

Elite Member
Subscriber
Ducati Panigale V4S, on track, rider looking back


 
I had one back in 2011 or 12, I can’t remember to be honest.
Impressive bike but very bland, I’m not a fan of inline 4’s.
I sold it because my vertebrae fractured again which then led to my fusion op. Then I bought my lovely SP2, why the f### did I sell it!
 
I had one back in 2011 or 12, I can’t remember to be honest.
Impressive bike but very bland, I’m not a fan of inline 4’s.
I sold it because my vertebrae fractured again which then led to my fusion op. Then I bought my lovely SP2, why the f### did I sell it!
for a certain SF? 🤷‍♂️
 
for a certain SF? 🤷‍♂️
No it wasn’t for the SF. My original SF I bought new in 2011, I think, therefore the S1000rr must have been late 2012.
For the life of me I can’t remember what came after the SP2. I bought it when I was recovering from my op and needed cheering up as I couldn’t ride for a year.
I took the SP2 to the Island and struggled with the riding position, I think it was my last sports bike.
It may have been a Tuono that came next, my god I’ve wasted some money on bikes over the years!
 
I had one back in 2011 or 12, I can’t remember to be honest.
Impressive bike but very bland, I’m not a fan of inline 4’s.
I sold it because my vertebrae fractured again which then led to my fusion op. Then I bought my lovely SP2, why the f### did I sell it!

So capable and like you say bland, you’ve really got ti be doing silly speeds to get a kick out of it.
 
Never had a chance to ride a SP2, I rode a SP1 which was an absolute fucking handful, unless you were ragging her stupid, lumpy as fuck low down, shite fueling etc
I was told by a previous owner that changed to a SP2, that she was a completely different machine, Honda had listened and produced a pukker world beating V twin superbike.
 
Never had a chance to ride a SP2, I rode a SP1 which was an absolute fucking handful, unless you were ragging her stupid, lumpy as fuck low down, shite fueling etc
I was told by a previous owner that changed to a SP2, that she was a completely different machine, Honda had listened and produced a pukker world beating V twin superbike.
Very stiff, still a tad lumpy but stunning machines.
Build quality is second to none, I’ve had 2 over the years and would love another. I doubt I could handle the riding position now though.
 
Back
Top Bottom