Retailer M&P Motorcycles shuts down without warning
An iconic name in British motorcycling appears to have gone bust.
I think 'gone' bust would be more correctererView attachment 147203
![]()
Retailer M&P Motorcycles shuts down without warning
An iconic name in British motorcycling appears to have gone bust.www.visordown.com
It seems hints have been dropped but the company themselves haven't actually announced it's gone bust.
They can't say anything legally but all trading has stopped - they've gone bustIt seems hints have been dropped but the company themselves haven't actually announced it's gone bust.
I knew someone who was a store man in a bike dealer in Northampton, they got bought by (I'm sure it was) M&P and things just turned bad - any big company is the same unfortunatelyIf it's not improved since I went there a few years ago, I'm not surprised it's failed. It's a big place. The overheads must have been enormous. I couldn't get anyone to notice me in the showroom. I went upstairs to the clothing department and had to wait about ten minutes before any assistant appeared and when I asked to see an item I was interested in which I'd seem on the website but would like to try on, he said we're pretty much just mail order mate, we don't keep much stock, before disappearing again. I gave up and decided to have a coffee and a breakfast in the cafe before heading home. The tables were dirty and full of use crockery. I waited half an hour for my breakfast to arrive and only when it appeared did anyone clear the dirty crockery at my table and then they didn't wipe it.
Maybe I caught them on a bad day but I left feeling no desire to go back.
Google's AI fucked up then?Your competitor "M&P Direct Ltd" is ranking in 4th place on Google.................
The ranking will still be there, it's just that they aren'tGoogle's AI fucked up then?
Aye cocker, ah knowThe ranking will still be there, it's just that they aren't![]()
I know you know.......Aye cocker, ah know![]()
You guys wanna get a room ...I know you know.......![]()
Have you got step ladders for your new room yet so you can cuddle your chickensYou guys wanna get a room ...