Lovely day out!

Scottch

Ninja Poopy Psycho
Evening all!

Been home a few hours now, had a great day out and just had to share it

Ended up at Spittal of Glenshee with me Joolee on the back of the Panzer for a bite to eat then back down to Perth for a few bits and bobs.

Top roads, gorgeous scenery, great tunes, smashing food - kids come home tomorrow, so that's gonna have to do us for now

spittal1.jpg


spittal2.jpg


spittal3.jpg


spittal4.jpg


spittal5.jpg


spittal6.jpg
 
Looks good mate, sounds like you had a great time .......but going to post your Panzer photos on the Panzer site!!! Then someone might actually give a @@@@!!! ;) ;) :D
 
My mother always says, if you've nothing nice to say, then say @@@@ all

You'd do well to take heed

Ya fanny
 
Scottch said:
My mother always says, if you've nothing nice to say, then say @@@@ all

You'd do well to take heed

Ya fanny

And yer Mother also said "only speak when spoken to!"

Schtum laddie!
 
Scott yer a brave man parking your bike there . THE PERTH DOSS HOUSE is just up the lane from Gillies. Nice looking area but lot's off nutters floating about. Pretty photos tho:) :) :)
 
Scottch said:
Errrrrrr ........ too much info mate!! We don't need to know what position you were in!! :eek:
The chance would be a fine thing. Was through getting some bits for the bike. As it MUST be ready for next weekend.:D :D :D
 
You know Scotch, I went up to Scotland a couple of times and I am sure I have been along those roads! Now I hav'nt done all of them but they do look familiar or is it that there are so many roads like that they all begin to give you that Deja vue feeling?! It's nice to see the roads are still as empty up there as they were 15 years ago!;)
 
If you plan on coming again Steve be sure and let us know ;)

Fortunately - none are the same either!
 
steve748 said:
You know Scotch, I went up to Scotland a couple of times and I am sure I have been along those roads! Now I hav'nt done all of them but they do look familiar or is it that there are so many roads like that they all begin to give you that Deja vue feeling?! It's nice to see the roads are still as empty up there as they were 15 years ago!;)

Steve.....thats Scotts back garden/driveway in the photos!!!
 
Well since Scottch started this one, I'll pipe in with this past Sat. ride (4/22). There is a nice bit of twisties that leads to a great place for fish and chips. So, some friends and I headed down. It started out cold, c-c-c-c-cold by midway (but we're not home re-roofing the house ;) ) we had some run-ins with errant drivers, dogs in the middle of the road, blah blah blah, but 200 miles later I was home and the little monster was put away in the garage.

While the scenery isn't nearly as nice as what is posted here, it was a good ride with friends.

God, I love my Duc. Now that she's powercommandered, she's running nice and mean.
 
Davieravie said:
Looks good mate, sounds like you had a great time .......but going to post your Panzer photos on the Panzer site!!! Then someone might actually give a @@@@!!! ;) ;) :D
ooooohhhhhh thats cruel...........but so funny:thumbs:
 
Back
Top Bottom