Looking for ST2 taller seat and bar risers.

rlavvy

Subscriber
Hi all,
as the title suggests I would like to make my new to me ST2 a little more comfortable.
I understand that there are some angled bar risers that raise the bars about an inch and bring them slightly back towards the rider.
Anyone know if these are still available new?

A thicker repadded seat is a must. I am considering sending mine away to be done but being keen on recycling, and a tight old git, I would like to see if anybody has one they no longer require first. Any recommendations for seat reworking?

Thanks,
Mark

ducatidad

Subscriber
I think they are still in the garage , the guy who was interested in them offered silly money so stuck them back in garage loft..

rlavvy

Subscriber
I think they are still in the garage , the guy who was interested in them offered silly money so stuck them back in garage loft..
I am interested. What do you want for them? PM sent if you would prefer to take it offline.

Last edited:

West Cork Paul

Elite Member
Subscriber
Hi @riavvy, I’m on a weekend away so haven’t been online much the past couple of days, just replied to your DM 👍.

For anyone else Interested, now or a future reader, my ST4S has a Bagster seat which is, I guess, about 20-25mm higher than the original and yes it is more comfortable.
CB3BEC4F-308A-4C8D-9E4A-D641263EBCF5.jpeg

Also, if you’re not already a member, you may want to search out this group on FB

Uk ST2/3/4/4S owners group.