Lets be careful out there!

Scottch

Ninja Poopy Psycho
Guys,

I'm not normally morbid (I think), but I've just read this morning about another biker killed.

Another stark reminder of just how easy it is to get killed while out on your bike enjoying yourself.

Please guys, let's be especially careful out there.

See you at the next set of lights - stay safe!
 
Scottch said:
Guys,

I'm not normally morbid (I think), but I've just read this morning about another biker killed.

Another stark reminder of just how easy it is to get killed while out on your bike enjoying yourself.

Please guys, let's be especially careful out there.

See you at the next set of lights - stay safe!

Heard there was a crash in Blairgowrie.
Wasn't any of u boys was it.:eek:
 
Tam said:
Heard there was a crash in Blairgowrie.
Wasn't any of u boys was it.:eek:

No, it happened a couple of days before but we passed the scene. It's a long straight with a crossroads halfway where the side roads emerge out of the trees. The guy was in collision with a car at high speed and was apparently killed instantly. I suspect, but can't confirm, that the car pulled out in front of him. There was a bit about him in the local paper today, his funeral is on Saturday and all bikers are invited. His wife is remarkably philosophical about and is quoted as saying "he died doing what he loved".

No Scott, you don't want to dwell on these things too long, it could happen to any of us at anytime. If you get too serious about it you'll never even come out of your house.
 
Scottch said:
Guys,

I'm not normally morbid (I think), but I've just read this morning about another biker killed.

Another stark reminder of just how easy it is to get killed while out on your bike enjoying yourself.

Please guys, let's be especially careful out there.

See you at the next set of lights - stay safe!
scotty you get yourself all morbid mate and give me your 999r when your too depressed to drive it anymore ;)
 
gordj65 said:
scotty you get yourself all morbid mate and give me your 999r when your too depressed to drive it anymore ;)

No worries mate - I'll hand over the keys when you hand over a large amount of cash ;)

Not getting too serious over this guys - but at this time of year when everyone is relatively rusty, just take an extra seconds thought when on the bike :)
 
Scottch said:
No worries mate - I'll hand over the keys when you hand over a large amount of cash ;)

Not getting too serious over this guys - but at this time of year when everyone is relatively rusty, just take an extra seconds thought when on the bike :)
ive told you thirty shillings and not a pewnny more ;)
and dont worry about my driving style its crap all year round :thumbs:
 
david nimmo came off his bike on sunday, hes a little shaken as he broke his wrist, but very lucky.

/ian
 
I don't understand you Jocks at the best of times, but everytime Scottch posts that I always think he means yes you can have it, I love you, you're my best mate?

Am I correct in assuming this?:rolleyes:
 
Freak said:
I don't understand you Jocks at the best of times, but everytime Scottch posts that I always think he means yes you can have it, I love you, you're my best mate?

Am I correct in assuming this?:rolleyes:
going by your reasoning i reckon hes going to buy us both 999r`s what a jolly decent guy he is ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom