Last letter of a sentence keeps disappearin

Sambo

Subscriber
Anybody else had this?

I’m using an iPad and when I type the last letter of the sentence either disappears or turns into a capital letter. It’s when I put the full stop in Immediately after the last characte.

It’s been driving me bonker.

See, there you go.

The skitz

Elite Member
Subscriber
Anybody else had this?

I’m using an iPad and when I type the last letter of the sentence either disappears or turns into a capital letter. It’s when I put the full stop in Immediately after the last characte.

See, there you go.
Yea when I'm typing it's like the end of the sentence just hangs if I leave it for a minute it appears?

Alan Williams

Subscriber
Anybody else had this?

See, there you go.
Have you noticed that the ‘delete’ button is just above the ‘return’ butto

West Cork Paul

Elite Member
Subscriber
Anybody else had this?

See, there you go.
Yes, and I’m gonna try and capture it in screen shots as it annoyed me but I now know how to work around it

West Cork Paul

Elite Member
Subscriber
So, in an attempt to capture the issue for the benefit of @The GOAT (and anyone else who experiences it) here goes.

I type, as above and my screen is like this

14DBF9D2-459C-4E60-BE17-830FE7E4F65D.jpg

I hit return the first time and the cursor drops down to the next line. However, I want a new para not a new line so I hit return again and the cursor stays on the line it’s on but the caps key has now been automatically activated 😮.

2B9962D4-797E-41CE-893E-9D1EEF2CDACC.jpeg

I press return again and the caps key goes snd the cursor drops down a line

Sometimes, if the return key is pressed 2 or 3 times in quick succession the cursor drops down 2 lines but changes to this.

DADAE6A3-625F-4A90-8289-310A19D9D59C.jpeg

That’s when the issue arises and the next keystroke, whatever it is, makes the cursor jump back to a previous point and deletes the last few words written.

I’ve learned to keep an eye out for it now.

It only occurs when I use my iPhone, I’ve never experienced it when using the laptop. Perhaps it’s an iOS thing ?

Attachments

• F4F017F2-BD16-4752-8667-6D846EB6DFAD.jpg
    F4F017F2-BD16-4752-8667-6D846EB6DFAD.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 8