Ladies what is your favourite man scent

79BF0F4C-7E38-4AF7-B88F-6D171F8BED03.jpeg

For over 20 yrs i didnt bother with EdT's or EdP's until a work colleague who i call dad came in wearing Issey Miyake.. thought wow that smells ace..

3 Years on... this is what ive got on my shelf... and few still in the box...
20201117_211839.jpg

Is that Denim I can see there
From the front row, left to the right we have:

Lacoste Red/Play
Lacoste Essential Sport
Armani Diamonds
Jimmy Choon Man
Bvlgari Aqua

next row

Abercrombie & Fitch - First Instinct Blue
Versace - The Dreamer
Dior - Sauvage
Calvin Klein - Euphoria... A work partner bought me this... smells ok actually

next row

Hugo Boss Orange
Paco Rabanne Invictus - Bought this cheap off ebay with about 80% full
Issey Miyake - Leau Dissey Pour Homme, The original is the best version
A top off either Prada - Luna Rossa or Luna Ross Sport, like to buy both bottles again
Davidoff - Cool Water

Got another boxed Lacoste Red/Play
Boxed Viktor & Rolf - Spice Bomb Collection Set, was for my brother for his christmas present but not seen him for over 2 years now... so am gunna keep it.

A few samples bottle in a draw somewhere...

I know, I am late to the party. Pictured are my favorites in order from left to right. The one on the right is Burberry Brit.
20210119_163919.jpg
Blackmail is yummy-Raspberries, Plum, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Oud, Amber and Musk. It smells smoky on top of all that. Kerosene has a few really good ones.
@Robarano did you get Molton Brown? I saw they have a variety of scents including Russian Leather. Kind of curious about that. Tabacco by i Profumi di Firenze is a favorite in my cabinet. It's unisex but is more feminine imo.

I know, I am late to the party. Pictured are my favorites in order from left to right. The one on the right is Burberry Brit.
View attachment 9264Blackmail is yummy-Raspberries, Plum, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Oud, Amber and Musk. It smells smoky on top of all that. Kerosene has a few really good ones.
@Robarano did you get Molton Brown? I saw they have a variety of scents including Russian Leather. Kind of curious about that. Tabacco by i Profumi di Firenze is a favorite in my cabinet. It's unisex but is more feminine imo.

Yep I got Russian Leather and Tobacco for Xmas. :)

I was bought some of this by a friend for chrimbo. I quite liked it, it's a definate wtf is that in a very nice way on application, but then clams down to a very subtle but distinctive smell. It's called Joe Malone English Oak and Hazelnut cologne

Jo Malone London English Oak and Hazelnut Cologne (Various Sizes) -  LOOKFANTASTIC

The only issue I have with it is when I walk through the local park, I get quite a few squirrels follow me home, only to wake the next morning and to find they have stored thier nuts in my underkrackers

I was bought some of this by a friend for chrimbo. I quite liked it, it's a definate wtf is that in a very nice way on application, but then clams down to a very subtle but distinctive smell. It's called Joe Malone English Oak and Hazelnut cologne

Jo Malone London English Oak and Hazelnut Cologne (Various Sizes) -  LOOKFANTASTIC

The only issue I have with it is when I walk through the local park, I get quite a few squirrels follow me home, only to wake the next morning and to find they have stored thier nuts in my underkrackers
Chestnut

OK a little story to this one but my wife must like lavander, I try look after myself and stay in some sort of shape for an old fella and have trained since I'm sixteen so diet wise I eat very little sugar or carbohydrates so my diet is protein heavy which is not great for the smelly farts but its never bothered me 🙈 now I can hear you all saying wtf is this paddy rambling on for? But about six months ago I was lying fast asleep in bed when I was woken out of my sleep with an awful fright and stinging sensation eyes burning in my head!! I thought we were being robbed but no it was my wife spraying me down with a lavender spray that she keeps for the nights that I stink and has been doing it for years without my knowledge but strangely that night I was sleeping on the opposite side than normal so she sprayed me straight in my eyes!! So thats how I know my wife loves lavender!

FFS.... you lot must smell like a pair of whore's drawers....

Last edited:
Some women have a lavender fascination as they remember their nans using it as air freshner, so use it to remind them of thier nan

Back