Labour

He's getting the idea of this slogan thing, now, if he can just get them down to 3 words the next GE he's in.

What a boring man he is, absolutely zero charisma. Talk radio were ripping him apart when he was talking and pre-empted a lot of his predictable lived experiences, especially around the NHS.

If you can't tell jokes, don't attempt to tell jokes. :oops: This conference has been a disaster for them. :)

D88991CA-00E1-4FAD-AA1F-46AE9EC69B8A.jpeg

Thought we were playing Christmas games already !

I doubt many governments in the world are looking forward to the reviews on this. It went from doing nothing to allow herd immunity as we and sweden did at the beggining to the other extreme of south korea where they asked the population of south korea to give the government thier phone numbers, email accounts, social media accounts, credit/store and bank cards which we know would never work in the u.k.

Some will concentrate on areas were we failed and use that as a baseball bat to use in the blame game, rather than learn from. Those people are unlikely to see the positives in the very same result in that once fired up and running, we had a fantastic vaccine programme for those who wanted it.

I doubt many governments in the world are looking forward to the reviews on this. It went from doing nothing to allow herd immunity as we and sweden did at the beggining to the other extreme of south korea where they asked the population of south korea to give the government thier phone numbers, email accounts, social media accounts, credit/store and bank cards which we know would never work in the u.k.

Some will concentrate on areas were we failed and use that as a baseball bat to use in the blame game, rather than learn from. Those people are unlikely to see the positives in the very same result in that once fired up and running, we had a fantastic vaccine programme for those who wanted it.
Yeah but watch that video of Starmer, pure evil - no one would want to face him. 😀

The U.K. government should be imprisoned for the money they gave to friends for test and trace and PPE.

Not sure about imprisonment 😂 but I agree on they need to give justify the huge billions for test and trace/ppe at a time when they have cut the £20 per week uplift. They should bring in forensic accountants, find out where that money went and on the outside appearance, ask for it back where the contracts were not met

Last edited:
Not sure about imprisonment 😂 but I agree on they need to give a justify the huge billions for test and trace/ppe at a time when they have cut the £20 per week uplift. They should bring in forensic accountants, find out where that money went and on the outside appearance, ask for it back where the contracts were not met
I say just hang them. F###### thieves in suits.

when the like of that smarmy hunt and the other lying coont with poor eyesight that got kicked out are put on a committee there is only going to be one out come and not necessarily the truth!
don't know what you are confuse about Agent Al, when hunt was health secretary ... I bet you didn't want to believe him then, or what about cummins......how would you of regarded him during his slime time......but all of a sudden because they are resonating to your favour they must be telling the truth and not distorted the story..... :unsure:

don't know what you are confuse about Agent Al, when hunt was health secretary ... I bet you didn't want to believe him then, or what about cummins......how would you of regarded him during his slime time......but all of a sudden because they are resonating to your favour they must be telling the truth and not distorted the story..... :unsure:
You have got the wrong end of the stick.

I posted the SKY video of Starmer and was mocking him.

My confusion was you defending Tories in the Labour thread.

Back