Knockhill Season Finale: 28/29 Sept

Yeah, get yourselves along the more the merrier. The kettle will be on biscuits on the go at our big rid van/awning.
I'm sitting third in the knockhill championship so I'm hoping for some good points to finish the season on a high and would really appreciate any support.
I'm also racing in the superbikes with a Ducati 1098s that weekend, big thanks to Jim Rodger for preparing and letting me race his bike.
Cheers G33
 
Hoping to be there G-- complete with T-shirts, lots of support and some homemade choccy cookies to go with the coffee ;)

PS. you totally had be worried with your "disaster weekend" too............................... it WAS NOT as disaster........ you are human and accepted you were ill and did not do anything to endanger yourself or others so you are to be applauded for your actions and definitely not written off as a disaster.

And (apologies for the bad grammar!) well done for the placements in BOTH championships = you are a STAR :flash:
 
image1.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom