Knockhill (again)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ProjectImola004
  • Start date Start date
P

ProjectImola004

Just visiting
Not long been back in and completely shag*ed!

I just wanted to say a very well deserved thank you to Martin and all your staff, family, friends etc. for working like trogens to keep us all fed and watered all day long. What a brilliant event.

It was also brilliant to meet so many of the forum lot - boy are some of you ugly!! (Dave) :D Some of you are stunning (Nic consider yourself complimented!!) ;) and some of you are way too tall for your bikes (Niall!) :eek:

I'll look forward to the next time when we can meet.

Edward

Ps, Imola absolutely plastered not only with all that dust but now 165miles worth of Scottish flys!!!
 
aww bless you. ( i cant seem to find a suitably embarassed smillie so this one will have to do :o )

Whata great day, topped off by a fantastic night out when we got home.

Great to meet everyone and see your bike in the flesh Edward, its absolutely stunning but when its running its out of this world!!!

Well heres hoping theres another event soon for us all to get together - roll on the midgie masher next month!!!!:D
 
ProjectImola004 said:
Not long been back in and completely shag*ed!

I just wanted to say a very well deserved thank you to Martin and all your staff, family, friends etc. for working like trogens to keep us all fed and watered all day long. What a brilliant event.

It was also brilliant to meet so many of the forum lot - boy are some of you ugly!! (Dave) :D Some of you are stunning (Nic consider yourself complimented!!) ;) and some of you are way too tall for your bikes (Niall!) :eek:

I'll look forward to the next time when we can meet.

Edward

Ps, Imola absolutely plastered not only with all that dust but now 165miles worth of Scottish flys!!!
I'll second you on complimenting the lovely (and clever!) Nic, but don't you think Gord is uglier than Dave?
 
Jan, I'd say yes to that one, as I'm sure Dave is a right 'ladies' man (not as much as me though ;) )

Nic I never did learn what you have just graduated from - Just that the pic of you on your SS that you posted had me in a conflab as to which of you was the more gorgeous! ;) Hey you complimented my bike & I believe in compliments where due!!

Hey get out on the track girl. I would love to go out on the black stuff with you and convince you that it is a great environment to ride your bike. Judging by your cool attitude to the whole biking lark, you will love it. I'm gonna try to do the August 'Martin's track evening' why don't you consider it too. I would like to say that I could hold your hand round it (but that would frowned upon wouldn't it!!! ;)
 
Nimue said:
I'll second you on complimenting the lovely (and clever!) Nic, but don't you think Gord is uglier than Dave?


hey i keep telling you lot im handsome in a rugged ugly sort of way,with a face like mine im always able to get a sympathy shag;)
 
ProjectImola004 said:
Jan, I'd say yes to that one, as I'm sure Dave is a right 'ladies' man (not as much as me though ;) )

Nic I never did learn what you have just graduated from - Just that the pic of you on your SS that you posted had me in a conflab as to which of you was the more gorgeous! ;) Hey you complimented my bike & I believe in compliments where due!!

Hey get out on the track girl. I would love to go out on the black stuff with you and convince you that it is a great environment to ride your bike. Judging by your cool attitude to the whole biking lark, you will love it. I'm gonna try to do the August 'Martin's track evening' why don't you consider it too. I would like to say that I could hold your hand round it (but that would frowned upon wouldn't it!!! ;)
ed cold shower now ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom