sam
New member
Just found this when transferring folders to an external hard drive

It is an extract from I think the MCN way back in the 80's of a member from here, fending off a 900ss Ducati with an over bored and stroked BSA A65 oil in frame with Bonny disc front end and road tyres. If I remember correctly it was also his daily commute. P.S he was also a top class passenger only fell out once but got back in and still managed take the race and lap record.

It is an extract from I think the MCN way back in the 80's of a member from here, fending off a 900ss Ducati with an over bored and stroked BSA A65 oil in frame with Bonny disc front end and road tyres. If I remember correctly it was also his daily commute. P.S he was also a top class passenger only fell out once but got back in and still managed take the race and lap record.
